Competition Continues for Team USA Triathlete After Hip Surgery at UK HealthCare
Her research turned up an orthopaedic surgeon who was an active cyclist – Dr. Stephen Duncan. When Lane arrived in Lexington for her appointment with Duncan, the options she received from him were “day and night” compared to what she’d heard originally. “He told me he’d have me active again and gave me a variety of options I hadn’t been told about earlier," Lane said.
Swimmer gets back in the lane after surgery.
UK HealthCare Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine program
Dr Stephen Duncan UK HealthCare
Dr. Stephen Duncan discusses preventing knee and hip injuries
Dr. Stephen Duncan answers a question about nagging knee pain
Is running bad for the hip joint? Dr. Stephen Duncan gives an answer
Dr. Stephen Duncan answers a common question about cold weather and arthritis pain
Dr. Stephen Duncan discusses those at risk for knee and hip injury
- Dr. Duncan to moderate session on Hip Preservation at upcoming Southern Orthopedic Association annual meeting: click here to know about Annual Meeting
- Dr. Duncan part of the faculty at the first annual Spring AAHKS meeting: click here to more about AAHKS Spring Meeting
- Dr. Duncan presents on the 10-year results following Periacetabular osteotomy at the Fall AAHKS meeting. click here to know more about AAHKS Members Attend RUC Meeting
- Dr. Duncan presents on his experience as the AAHKS Health Policy fellow. click here to know about Health Policy Fellowship
- Dr. Duncan travels to Washington, D.C., to meet with senators and congressman on health policy as part of the National Orthopaedic Leadership Conference, May 2015.